It’s Friday night and we head into the last weekend of June 2020.
Sunday is just a couple of days away and we get the opportunity to gather together as the church of Jesus Christ at Calvary Chapel Secret Harbour, to worship the one true God and to sit under the teaching of His Word.
How can we prepare ourselves as individuals and a family?
1. We can spend some time alone with God prior to Sunday and seek God’s face, asking Him to have a special word for us that will correct, encourage and equip us to be wise and strong in the trials and storms we are currently facing.
2. That God will give us direction for the decisions we are needing to make at this moment in our lives.
3. To seek God as to how we can encourage and help other members of Calvary Chapel Secret Harbour.
4. To pray for any person, whether they be a child, a teen or an adult who attends CCSH this Sunday that does not know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, to commit their lives to Jesus this weekend.
5. To pray for our wives, husbands and children, to grow closer to the Lord this week and that God will especially speak to their hearts.
6. To seek God in relation to our giving, that it may be a sweet incense unto Him and a blessed sacrifice.
7. To introduce ourselves, to any visitors or people who have been away during the Covid 19 period.
8. Get there early and help out in any area that we can serve in.
Acts 2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.
46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church[fn] daily those who were being saved.